Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันอังคารที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.2 Common Sultan Tit

ch.2 Common Sultan Tit  by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

My Bang Krang Birds Index...



Common Sultan Tit is the famous bird in Ban Krang camp. The first time I saw it was on 16 May 2021, but it was far from me. As soon as I saw its golden hair.... wait! it's Common Sultan Tit, wasn't it? The golden hair looks like the Sultan, the head of Islamic countries.

    Actually, many species of birds come to Ban Krang camp in March. This year, I went to Ban Krang camp again. While we were driving in  Ban Krang camp, it made me wow again. I told my mom to stop the car. I saw a bird with strikingly black body, yellow gelly, and long bright yellow crest. "Common Sultan Tit!", my brain automatically told me to say loudly to my mom. It's not just only 1 tit, but they are more. At this time, I saw many of them closer. I'm so glad and not wait to press the shutter. 






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น