Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.4 Silver-breasted Boardbill

  ch.4 Silver-breasted Boardbill   by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

My Bang Krang Birds Index...

     Around the start of Khao Phanoen Thung, I saw something small, but very pretty.  I used my binocular to check it.  It looked like birds in Boardbill family.  However, its colors didn't look like other Boardbills. It had a silver necklace. Its belly is white. Its wings had many colors such as black, blue, white, brown, and orange. 

Silver-breasted Boardbill (นกพญาปากกว้างอกเงิน)

    No Doubt...  It was a Silver-breasted Boardbill. The silver necklace told me it was female.  Wow!!! What was in its mouth? It held an insect that looked like a grasshopper in its mouth. Then, it flew to the nest and fed its kid with the insect.  I felt that it was a warm family.  The instinct of parentship was not only in humans but also in many animals.

   I kept very quiet to take a look at bird feeding. Otherwise, they might leave the nest. The little birds in the nest might die finally.

     It's time to take the photos... Shep shep shep shep…

feeding


Hungry ... waiting for food



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น