Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.6 Blue-bearded Bee-eater


 ch.6  Blue-bearded Bee-eater by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

    My Bang Krang Birds Index...

    It's almost sunset time🌄. Not only birds but also me had to go home🏡. Without the sunlight, it's quite difficult to watch birds and we might see some wild animals 🐆🐅🐍🐘🐯 instead.  It's also the rule of the National Park to get out before 6.00 p.m. 

   On the way to drive down the mountain🚗⛰, I plan to watch birds on the way till the end of Kaeng Krachan national park. I opened the windshield for the chill air to find some birds. LOOK! What's that bird? It's on the top of a tree🌳. The tree was not far from my car, but it was so high. I use my camera 📷 to zoom it.

  What I see was the green body and its beard was blue, I was sure it was the Blue-bearded Bee-eater. I noticed it flew to catch insects🐛🐜🐝🐞 and then back to the same location that I found many times.  I pressed the shutter from the car because I was afraid it would disappear. 

Shep shep shep shep…. It’s a non-stop shutter sound from my camera again.

Blue-bearded Bee-eater(นกจาบคาเคราน้ำเงิน)



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น