Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary


Ban Krang  
🏕 camp 🏕 diary   by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

    Before I went to Ban Krang, I had seen on Facebook showing a lot of interesting birds there. Then, I told my mom to take me there. She questioned me about what and where. I showed her beautiful pictures of birds🐤, butterflies 🦋, mammals🐘, insects🐞, reptiles🐍, orchids🥀, and amphibians🐸.  

     Absolutely, I didn’t forget to show her how to get there. 🚗

    Wow! I’m so excited when my mom said “Yes”.It’s time to prepare! Ban Krang Trip!

  • camera and tripod stand 
  • binoculars 
  • My favorite book! Birds of Thailand
  • My IPad, for showing the pictures that I take.

Go Go Go!






What I saw in Ban Krang...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น