Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันเสาร์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.5 Banded Kingfisher

 ch.5   Banded Kingfisher by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

    My Bang Krang Birds Index...


    Banded Kingfisher is found by listening to the sound or watching the bird's nest. I found it by watching the bird's nest. I walked the nature trail with my camera and my tripod. It was not far from the entrance. Then, I saw 7-8 people with big cameras. I was pretty sure that they were waiting for birds. Their telephoto lens told me that they were birders. 

    Suddenly, I stopped walking. For me, it wasn't difficult to locate the birds because I followed the direction from those lens.   YES!!! It was the Banded Kingfisher's nest. It looked like soil on the tree, but it was an anthill. All birders including me should stay away from its nest. Otherwise, the birds would not come to the nest and might leave their nest. After that, I put the camera on the tripod. Then I wait, wait, and wait.

    Look! I saw a bird with a long red bill. It might come from the Kingfisher family. Also, it had blue and black stripes. It's a male Banded Kingfisher. Oh! Its head looked like a crown. Wow! Its crown can move. Shep shep shep shep…. It’s a non-stop shutter sound from all cameras.

 

Banded Kingfisher (นกกระเต็นลาย)



Its NEST

  However, I haven't found a female one. It has brown and black stripes.  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น