Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.1 Banded Boardbill

ch.1 Banded Boardbill by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

My Bang Krang Birds Index...


    In March, Banded Boardbill can be easily checked in at Ban Krang camp in the morning.  Birds in the Boardbill family seems to be colorful and with big bill, so they’re tagged as “Cartoon bird”. If I see a bird with big mouth, it might come from Boardbill family. Especially, if it has big turquoise-blue bill, ultramarine iris , pinkish-maroon body, and wing with yellow stripes, I guess it is "Banded Boardbill". 

    Shh Shush.. Shh Shush.. everyone keeps quiet when they are waiting for birds to come. 

    Oh!! It has a necklace. It is a male.  Shep shep shep shep…. It’s non-stop shutter sound from my camera. It isn’t difficult to snap pictures of this kind of bird, but it isn’t easy to have beautiful pictures. Sometimes, some leaves🍃 hide the bird so that I can’t see the bird clearly, so I have to move to another place where I can see it clearly. Anyway, the bird stayed quite long with many acts. I got the nice shots finally.











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น