Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.7 Dusky Broadbill - great parents



ch.7  Dusky Broadbill
 by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

    My Bang Krang Birds Index...

    In May, there are a lot of butterflies🦋 in Ban Krang. Ban Krang officer does not allow to drive a car🚜 inside. While I was walking, I saw the nest above the way. I looked around the nest and saw a black bird on a tree not far from the nest. It seems the bird took a look at the nest from time to time. I thought there were kids in the nest. I checked it out with my camera. Surely, it was a dusky broadbill🐦.

    Suddenly, it started to rain. I was hurrying to move to a place where I would get less wet. The bird also moved to another tree around there. I thought it looked like me to stay away from the rain. The rain became heavy. The bird was still there and still looked at its nest. It's a very good parent, right? 

    Dusky Broadbill has a big red bill, a black body, and its neck is yellow. I think it is the biggest broadbill. It shares work, one of these takes the food, and the other takes care of the nest. They are good parents. It's time to snap a picture. Shep...shep...shep...

Dusky broadbill(นกพญาปากกว้างดำ)



Dusky in the rain

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น