Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Ban Krang camp Diary - ch.3 Blank-and-Red Boardbill

 ch.3 Black-and-Red Boardbill   by Dome  -Pran-Fun-Num-Nom-

My Bang Krang Birds Index...

    In May last year, on the way to Ban Krang camp 🏕, I saw something that has red on the tree. "What's that?", I said to Mom. I asked her to back up the car. OH!!! It was a Black-and-red Boardbill. It looked lovely. The red throat and belly attracted our eyes. Its bill came with a bright blue maxilla, and yellow mandible.


These characteristics make it unique from other birds in the Boardbill family.


Black-and-red Boardbill (นกพญาปากกว้างท้องแดง)


    We stopped the car a bit far away from the bird. I got off the car and took the camera and tripod. I walk quietly to it. Then, I put the camera on the tripod to prevent the camera not shaking from clicking the shutter. I hope my shots are not shaky. 

 Shep shep shep shep…




 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น